Managing People to Perform
1 DAY WORKSHOP
_Mobilize your organization’s managers to assemble and lead high-performing teams. Learn how to become a transformational leader by mastering relationship development and building positive team dynamics. _
Duration: 1-Day workshop in person or Virtual
Audience: Managers & Supervisors, Project Team Leader, Functional Leads, Key Decision-Makers, Hi-Potential Talent
Learning Objectives & Immediate Impact
· Build high-performing teams by understanding the diverse behavioral drives and needs of your team members.
· Use group analytics to decode and leverage the unique dynamics and work styles of organizations of any scale, from project teams to large units.
· Develop and apply practical organizational management strategies that maintain team members at their peak performance and engagement.
· Increased productivity driven by improved interpersonal relationships and positive team dynamics
· More effective communication and enhanced collaboration, within and across teams.
· Greater employee engagement fostered by more effective management and leadership practices
There are no reviews yet.